No rule to make target '../external/PVRScope/

Dears

I am compiling Native_SDK on my cortex-a53 board. And when I excute 'Make' after 'cmake .. -DPVR_WINDOW_SYSTEM=X11' in the ~/Native_SDK/build/, there comes the following error:

[ 10%] Built target OpenGLESMultiviewVR
[ 14%] Built target OpenGLESPostProcessing
[ 15%] Built target OpenGLESOpenCLExample
[ 17%] Built target OpenGLESSkinning
[ 18%] Built target OpenGLESParticleSystem
[ 18%] Built target OpenGLESGaussianBlur
[ 23%] Built target OpenGLESNavigation2D
[ 24%] Built target OpenGLESNavigation3D
[ 26%] Built target OpenGLESDeferredShading
make[2]: *** No rule to make target ‘…/external/PVRScope/…/…/lib/Linux_aarch64/libPVRScopeDeveloper.a’, needed by ‘bin/OpenGLESPVRScopeExample’. Stop.
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:3725: recipe for target ‘examples/OpenGLES/PVRScopeExample/CMakeFiles/OpenGLESPVRScopeExample.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [examples/OpenGLES/PVRScopeExample/CMakeFiles/OpenGLESPVRScopeExample.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:148: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Someone know what happened?

Best Regards
Wade

Dears

I think I've found  the reason. because my  archtecture is aarch64. When the 'make' program come to search the libPVRScopeDeveloper.a in the Linux_aarch64, it's not exist.
 I've mkdir Linux_aarch64 and cp the libPVRScopeDeveloper.a in to it. 

Best Regards
Wade

Hi Wade,

Many thanks for your message. We will find out what is causing this issue, and we will come back to inform you about the causes.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Hi, Wade,

I’d consider the issue you’re facing a bug, we’ve already figured out what the problem is and we’re testing the fix as we speak. We’re hoping on releasing a new version of the SDK in the coming weeks and said fix will most probably be included. In the meantime your workaround should let you build successfully and continue with your work.

Cheers,
Omar.

© Imagination Technologies Limited. All rights reserved.
Privacy PolicyTerms & ConditionsTrademarksCookies