Using PVRVFrame 2.09.29.0649for OpenGL ES 1.1, I have reproduced some strange bugs: glTexImage2D reports unjustified gl errors (see below). The bugs can also be reproduced with PVRVFrame 2.08..
The steps to reproduce:
1. Create EGL context
2. Push 2 matrices on GL_MODELVIEW stack
3. Destroy EGL context
4. Create new EGL context
5. Notice that GL_MODELVIEW_STACK_DEPTH returns 3 !
6. Pop 2 matrices from GL_MODELVIEW stack (no error is reported)
7. A valid call for glTexImage2D (with a valid texture 2d binded)
<!–if gte mso 10>
/ Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:“Times New Roman”,“serif”;}
Two issues to be noticed here:
1. The matrix stack seems to be static -- it is not reset for the new GL context.
2. glTexImage2D is affected by an error that doesn't have anything to do with glTexImage2D parameters.
Sometimes, I get GL_INVALID_ENUM in valid calls for glTexImage2D (and that even without recreating the GL context).
If this is indeed a genuine issue in the PVRVFrame implementation, can someone advise how can I implement a workaround for it (until will be fixed)?