Crash in examples for OPENGL 1.1 SDK(PC emultaion)

I have downloaded both sdk Opengl 1.1 and 2.0 for PC emulation

when i tried with the 2.0 sdk all the example were working fine through Visual studio 2008 express edition(current version of VS on my PC).

have copied the trace .dll files to the desired system root directory as expected by the sdk

but when i am trying the same with sdk 1.1 nothing is working and all examples are crashing giving this error

example for a particular demo crash

’OGLESIntroducingPVRTools.exe’: Loaded ‘C:WINDOWSsystem32advapi32.dll’

‘OGLESIntroducingPVRTools.exe’: Loaded ‘C:WINDOWSsystem32rpcrt4.dll’

‘OGLESIntroducingPVRTools.exe’: Loaded ‘C:WINDOWSsystem32secur32.dll’

‘OGLESIntroducingPVRTools.exe’: Loaded ‘C:WINDOWSsystem32shlwapi.dll’

‘OGLESIntroducingPVRTools.exe’: Loaded ‘C:WINDOWSsystem32msvcrt.dll’

‘OGLESIntroducingPVRTools.exe’: Loaded ‘C:WINDOWSsystem32libEGL.dll’, Binary was not built with debug information.

First-chance exception at 0x00343ef0 in OGLESIntroducingPVRTools.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack overflow.

Unhandled exception at 0x00343ef0 in OGLESIntroducingPVRTools.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack overflow.

The program ‘[3184] OGLESIntroducingPVRTools.exe: Native’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).

keeping in mind i have both the sdk installed but i have only those dll needed by the sdk 1.1 in the root directory now.

i am confused what can be the problem

please help so that i can start exploring the sdk

graphics card in my PC is Radeon X1950 pro

Hello everybody,

I think i have the same problem.
I tried the examples from the ogles sdk 1.1 and it crashed with a
std::runtime_error.

Sorry it is in german:
Eine Ausnahme (erste Chance) bei 0x7c812afb (kernel32.dll) in OGLESCoverflow.exe: Microsoft C+±Ausnahme: std::runtime_error an Speicherposition 0x0012f8c0…
Unbehandelte Ausnahme bei 0x7c812afb (kernel32.dll) in OGLESCoverflow.exe: Microsoft C+±Ausnahme: std::runtime_error an Speicherposition 0x0012f8c0…
Das Programm “[4852] OGLESCoverflow.exe: Systemeigen” wurde mit Code 0 (0x0) beendet.

Any idea what can i do?