SDK Changelog

Hi,

I’m wondering if it’s possible to download somewhere changelog for PowerVR SDK? I’m especially interested in OGLES-1.1_WINDOWS_PCEMULATION_2.04.24.0765 changelog.

cheers
j.

A list of changes can be found here:

https://www.imgtec.com/powervr/insider/sdkdownloads/whats_new.asp

thanks for your reply, but unfortunately it’s not what I’m looking for.

I downloaded latest OpenGLES1.1  (OGLES-1.1_WINDOWS_PCEMULATION_2.04.24.0765) and there are missing EGL headers. When I use EGL headers (only EGL headers) from (OGLES2_WINDOWS_PCEMULATION_2.04.24.0765) or I’m using EGL header from OGLES-1.1_WINDOWS_PCEMULATION_2.03.23.1162 or even headers from khronos my application crashes right after eglGetConfigs() call (well any egl… call) with
“Unhandled exception at 0xbaadf00d in Framework.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xbaadf00d” error. However, OGLES-1.1_WINDOWS_PCEMULATION_2.03.23.1162 works fine. This is why I’m looking for a bit more detail in changelog :slight_smile:

cheers
j.

An updated version of the SDK has just been released. Could you please download the new SDK and check whether the error you encounter persists? Please make sure you follow the instructions in the SDK User Guide for setting up the OpenGL ES PC Emulation libraries.