Help!

I have the power vr insider sdk cd… i cant seem to install it on my Macbookpro with bootcamp windows 7… it says installation package couldnot be opened… i7 amd radeon hd 6770 ddr5 please help i am total noob at this…

Hi deohboeh,

Might I suggest you try downloading the latest version from:

https://www.imgtec.com/powervr/insider/sdkdownloads/index.asp

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Bob

i dont know what happened but i cant download it as the log in before the download is not accepting my username and password

If you could email your username to devtech@imgtec.com we’ll get that sorted for you asap.

cool!

Sent

I can now log in but cannot download the sdk Please help…

Hello!!! IS ANYONE OUT THERE I SENT THE MAIL!!! CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME DOWNLOAD THAT SDK!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!

Hey Bob

i havent recieved any reply from devtech. is there any problem i can help you guys out with? if you cant fix my id could you please upload the software somewhere off site so i can download… the more time passes by the more curious i get about the software… Please help me :expressionless:

Hi,

We’ve still not received your email. It may be getting blocked on our end. I’ll investigate with our IT department to find out if this is the case.

If you are having issues with your login, you can also contact the webmaster for help (this is who we would forward the request to anyway) webmaster@imgtec.com.

Did you send the emails from the address you have used to register for the forum? Our IT team haven’t been able to find any incoming email from that address.

Cool Actually just saw your post i will mail it to webmaster right now… :slight_smile:

Hey Joe!

i sent the username to the webmaster please check it out… :slight_smile:

Regards

Dev

YAAAAAY!!! :smiley: Thanks a Lot!! :slight_smile: