problem with building TrainingCourses

1, the first problem is the make file can not find local.properties always.
sam@ubuntu:~/lib/SDKPackage_gles2.0/TrainingCourse/02_HelloTriangle/OGLES2/Build/AndroidJNIARMV7$pwd
/home/sam/lib/SDKPackage_gles2.0/TrainingCourse/02_HelloTriangle/OGLES2/Build/AndroidJNIARMV7

sam@ubuntu:~/lib/SDKPackage_gles2.0/TrainingCourse/02_HelloTriangle/OGLES2/Build/AndroidJNIARMV7$ make
Makefile:13: local.properties: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `local.properties'.  Stop.

2. the problem is still after I copied default.properties to the new name local.properties.

sam@ubuntu:~/lib/SDKPackage_gles2.0/TrainingCourse/04_Texturing/OGLES2/Build/Android$
cp default.properties ./local.properties

sam@ubuntu:~/lib/SDKPackage_gles2.0/TrainingCourse/04_Texturing/OGLES2/Build/Android$ ls
AndroidManifest.xml  build.xml           libs              Makefile  src
build.properties     default.properties  local.properties  res

sam@ubuntu:~/lib/SDKPackage_gles2.0/TrainingCourse/04_Texturing/OGLES2/Build/Android$ make
Makefile:14: ../../../../../Builds/OGLES2/OGLES2/AndroidJNIARMV7/make_shared_lib.mak: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `../../../../../Builds/OGLES2/OGLES2/AndroidJNIARMV7/make_shared_lib.mak'.  Stop.
hisun@hisun-ubuntu:~/lib/SDKPackage_gles2.0/TrainingCourse/04_Texturing/OGLES2/Build/Android$

charleybin2010-05-18 02:51:32

Okay, I have resolved it myself, cuz I forgot to call ‘android update project -p --path ./’ in the project path.

thanks.