PVRGeoPOD with Blender 2.63

PVRGeoPOD x64 v1.29 (SDK build 2.10@869778) MacOS 10.6

I’m having an issue exporting with this addon. After choosing some basic export options in the dialog, the python script reports the following issue:

Code:
Error: An exception has been raised in the python script
'Mesh' object has no attribute 'faces'
  File "/Users/toxikman/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.63/scripts/addons/PVRGeoPODScript.py", line 751, in AddScene
    AddObject(pvrgeopod, obj, -1)
  File "/Users/toxikman/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.63/scripts/addons/PVRGeoPODScript.py", line 660, in AddObject
    id = AddMesh(pvrgeopod, obj, parentID)
  File "/Users/toxikman/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.63/scripts/addons/PVRGeoPODScript.py", line 315, in AddMesh
    for face in mesh.faces:
Export failed

Changing the options doesn't seem to fix it, even if I say to not export geometry.

Hi,

Seems the Blender API for 2.63 has changed. We'll update the script in our next release to support 2.63. For the moment if you edit the script so

mesh.faces becomes mesh.tessfaces
mesh.uv_textures becomes mesh.tessface_uv_textures
mesh.vertex_colors becomes mesh.tessface_vertex_colors

add add

mesh.calc_tessface()

at some point before line 315 and after line 295 your export may be successful.

Cheers,

Scott

I just tried those changes and PVRGeoPOD disappeared from the Export menu, just as though it was no longer enabled in prefs. I went into prefs and it was enabled, but if I disabled it, Blender then wouldn’t allow me to reenabled it. Blender looks to be detecting a problem with the script even without running it.

Here’s the changed file: http://intranet.glidos.net/~paul/PVRGeoPODScript.py

Can anyone see what I’ve done wrong?

Cheers,
    Paul.

Sorted. I had a tab in a file that mostly used spaces.  Yes, all looks to work now with those changes made. I haven’t tried any of my models that involve bone animations yet, but everything else looks ok. One of my materials came out strangely, but that may be that I messed something up in blender.

I’ve updated the file linked above with the working version.

Thanks for the continued suppoet of PVRGelPOD.