Tools project for BB10

Dear Team

i would like to know why it s not possible to build the tools project from scratch on bb10 ?

on IOS and Android it s possible.

i wish to pack the app myself as the build is for now not operational ( i might be wrong here but it s my experience on this plateform)

may you give me a hint to make it work ?

THANK ALOT

regards

david

maybe the new release fix something about it, i am going to try it

Hi David,

Do you mean the BB10 PVRTools project isn’t building on your machine?

We tested the BB10 SDK before release and hadn’t seen any issues with it.

Thanks,

Joe

Hello Joe,

i see the pre-build libraries in the BB10 build directory , libOGLES2Tools.a , but nowhere a project to build it

how do you do that ?

All plateform build well as you know , but your Version of BB10 miss the build script or even better the BB10 project with the bar.xml file updated.

Doing it by hand make me hit some problem with gles 2 extensions.

i may say that i have good extensive pratice of deploying the sdk on other plateform, following the doc or not, it just work.but here, on bb10, i meet an issue.

Kind regards

david

i see the pre-build libraries in the BB10 build directory , libOGLES2Tools.a , but nowhere a project to build it
how do you do that ?

Hi,

I've just checked the installer on Windows and the Tool's .cproject and .project are present. Are you by chance trying to build on Linux or OSX? If so, these files will be hidden from view as they begin with a full stop.

Cheers,

Scott

Hello Scott,

aarrggggh you are very right , isee the file if i do a ctrl-h , show visible files , they were invisible !!!

yes i am on Ubuntu.

now i get a :

fatal error: error writing to -: Broken pipe

did you ever meet that one !!!

thanks ,

regards

david