blenderPodExporter.py not working on Mac Blender

Hi

I just tried installing this through the add-ons menu and by copying directly to the scripts directory, but with no joy - the menu to export to POD does not come up.

Any ideas?

On Mac Blender 2.59 latest

cheers

Nalin

puzzlekings wrote:
Hi

I just tried installing this through the add-ons menu and by copying directly to the scripts directory, but with no joy - the menu to export to POD does not come up.

Any ideas?

On Mac Blender 2.59 latest

cheers

Nalin

Hi,

I'm afraid due to changes to Blender's api for 2.59 the blender exporter no longer works. An updated plug-in will be released at some point in the near future.

Cheers,

Scott 

That’s good news. I’m just looking at using PVRGeoPOD with Blender 2.60.  What’s the best way that I can make sure I know of the new version as soon as it is available?

Any work around I can use in the mean time: do you know the most advanced version of Blender for which the current PVRGeoPOD works?

Also, I’m unsure of the install procedure. Folder C:Users<USERNAME>AppDataRoamingBlender FoundationBlender existed, but contains only one subfolder called “2.60”. Should I create the .blenderscripts folders below the Blender folder, or in 2.60?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
    Paul.