Can't see textures on bada samples

Hi,

I’ve been trying the bada sdk, but I can’t see the textures in the demos. For example, in the Water demo, the skybox texture isn’t showed.

The demos are working in the bada simulator and I can see all the content. But the textures doesn’t appear. The objects are drawed with a color instead of with an image.

I’ve tried the bada sdk with a computer that has an intel integrated graphic chip. And also in a laptop with an ATI mobility radeon 5650 graphic card. But the result is the same. I can’t see the textures in none of them.

Do you know what is the problem?

Thanks

Actually I can run the powervr samples within the bada simulator from eclipse. For example, in the water demo, I can see the boat moving. But I can’t see the sail texture nor the wood texture of the boat. I see a uniform red color for the sail and a uniform brown color for the wood. I don’t know if this is a problem of compression of the textures in the pvr format…

alvalea wrote:
Actually I can run the powervr samples within the bada simulator from eclipse. For example, in the water demo, I can see the boat moving. But I can't see the sail texture nor the wood texture of the boat. I see a uniform red color for the sail and a uniform brown color for the wood. I don't know if this is a problem of compression of the textures in the pvr format...

If I recall correctly the missing textures are all be compressed with PVRTC which isn't correctly supported by the bada simulator, even though the extension string implies it is. A workaround for this problem is to recreate the textures using a format that isn't PVRTC.

Ok, I just wanted to know if it was a problem of the simulator or if I was doing something wrong.

Thanks a lot.