Does the library inside opengl es 2.0 SDK support CPU (s5pv210) ?

Run the binary file, the API returns an error, such as eglBindAPI failed (40308).

Thank you, help me solve the trouble

Make sure you are using the libraries in /GraphicsSDK/PVRVFrame/EmulationLibs/… and not the ones located in /Builds/… as the latter are only stub libraries.

thanks my binary is running on the CPU(s5pv210),which is armv7 architecture.the library /GraphicsSDK/PVRVFrame/EmulationLibs/ you refered to is emulation lib ,which is running on the 1386 architecture

thanks my binary is running on the CPU(s5pv210),which is armv7 architecture.the library /GraphicsSDK/PVRVFrame/EmulationLibs/ you refered to is emulation lib ,which is running on the 1386 architecture

Hi Daijingmeng,

We do not provide PowerVR GPU graphics drivers in our SDK. We do, however, provide emulation libraries to enable OpenGL ES development on desktop machines and stub libraries in our Builds/ directory so that users can cross-compile for their target platform (as Chris has highlighted).

If you need graphics drivers for your device, you should contact the platform provider. We cannot directly support driver requests for our customer’s platforms.

Regards,

Joe

Hi Daijingmeng,

You rejected Joe’s answer but never replied to this post explaining any further - could you elaborate on what it is you’re looking for?

Thanks,

Tobias

I have the same question,can you tell me how to solve it? this my QQ: 1364421081

All of our Utilities are provided as x86 binaries (32 and 64 bit, in most cases). We do not provide Utilities for any other CPU architecture. The PVRVFrame emulation’s minimum requirements are listed here.

Regards,

Joe