Help in compiling OGL ES2 on VS2010 ?

I have browsed the entirety of the forum topic - but i am unable to find methodologies to compile simple OGL ES 2.0 programs in order to simulate for iphones  using the PowerVR SDK. Could someone please tell me or point to a place where i can find the complete process in achieving my goal. 
I am running  Win7 on a Intel Graphics card.
Please help.

Best

Hi,

Have you followed the installation guide in SDK_3.0SDKUserGuideOpenGL ES 2.0 for WindowsX86PCEmulation.html?

All

of our Example applications compile within Visual Studio as long

as the PVRVFrame OpenGL ES 2.0 emulation libraries are accessible to

the project you are compiling (e.g. in a System directory, in the local build directory or in your PATH environment variable).

You may also need to check the capabilities of your Intel GPU to ensure that it’s capable of emulating the graphics API you have chosen (please refer to the PVRVFrame webpage here for more information).

Regards,
Joe

Joe wrote:
Hi,

Have you followed the installation guide in SDK_3.0SDKUserGuideOpenGL ES 2.0 for WindowsX86PCEmulation.html?

All
of our Example applications compile within Visual Studio as long
as the PVRVFrame OpenGL ES 2.0 emulation libraries are accessible to
the project you are compiling (e.g. in a System directory, in the local build directory or in your PATH environment variable).

You may also need to check the capabilities of your Intel GPU to ensure that it's capable of emulating the graphics API you have chosen (please refer to the PVRVFrame webpage here for more information).

Regards,
Joe

Thanks for your reply, Joe. I figured out that I had some issues with PVRFrame. 

In Release Mode

While running a basic OGL ES application, I am running into a runtime Library error = " This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

In Debug Mode

Project->Linker -> General -> Additional Library directories -_ "............BuildsOGLES2Windows_x86_32Lib;"

Even then i get this error - Could you please help where I am going wrong? Thank you, Joe :)

1>
Build started: Project: OGLES2HelloAPI, Configuration: Debug Win32
1>  OGLES2HelloAPI_Windows.cpp
1>OGLES2HelloAPI_Windows.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol @_RTC_CheckStackVars@8 referenced in function _WinMain@16
1>OGLES2HelloAPI_Windows.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __RTC_CheckEsp referenced in function _WinMain@16
1>OGLES2HelloAPI_Windows.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_InitBase
1>OGLES2HelloAPI_Windows.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __RTC_Shutdown
1>C:ImaginationPowerVRGraphicsSDKSDK_3.0ExamplesBeginner1_HelloAPIOGLES2BuildWindowsVC2010DebugOGLES2HelloAPI.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals

vk_102012-10-20 02:51:18

Any suggestions? Appreciate the help.

Hi vk_10,

Generally these errors are associated with trying to link objects built with different versions of visual studio. PVRVFrame was built with Visual Studio 2010 with Service Pack 1. Any versions other than this will cause this error - hope that helps?

Thanks,
Tobias