OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.apk fail to start

The OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.apk is from android OpenCL SDK :https://pvrsupport.imgtec.com/downloads/24-opencl-sdk . Install and run it on MTK 6595 and AllWinner A80 product, but encountered the same problem. The error logcat is as below :

[pre]
D/AndroidRuntime( 3527): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm( 3527): threadid=1: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x41597c68)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): Process: com.powervr.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution, PID: 3527
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.powervr.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution/com.powervr.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution}: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to load native library: /data/app-lib/com.powervr.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution-1/libOCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.so
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2195)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2245)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java:135)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1196)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5017)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:779)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:595)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to load native library: /data/app-lib/com.powervr.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution-1/libOCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.so
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.app.NativeActivity.onCreate(NativeActivity.java:183)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at com.powervr.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.onCreate(OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.java:15)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:5231)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1087)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2159)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3527): … 11 more
W/ActivityManager( 1973): Force finishing activity com.powervr.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution/.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution
I/Process ( 3527): Sending signal. PID: 3527 SIG: 9
I/ActivityManager( 1973): Process com.powervr.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution (pid 3527) has died.
[/pre]

And i had checked the path . The mentioned .so file is on the right path:
[pre]
root@kylin-p2:/data/app-lib/com.powervr.OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution-1 # ls
libOCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.so
libPVROCL.so
[/pre]

BTW:
/Users/Shared/Imagination/PowerVR_Graphics/PowerVR_SDK/SDK_3.5/Binaries/Android/OGLES3Water.apk run well at above two devices.

Any suggestion ?

It looks like it’s an issue with our build system. We’ve corrected the issue, and when the build completes we’ll upload the updated SDK as soon as we can.

In the mean time, you should be able to get the SDK binaries to work for yourself by removing libPVROCL.so from the .apk

[quote quote=49562]It looks like it’s an issue with our build system. We’ve corrected the issue, and when the build completes we’ll upload the updated SDK as soon as we can.

In the mean time, you should be able to get the SDK binaries to work for yourself by removing libPVROCL.so from the .apk

[/quote]

Would you please tell me the details step to do it :
" get the SDK binaries to work for yourself by removing libPVROCL.so from the .apk"

I can’t find the android source code for OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.apk.

The SDK package has now been updated on the support portal. https://pvrsupport.imgtec.com/downloads/24-opencl-sdk

[quote quote=49593]The SDK package has now been updated on the support portal. https://pvrsupport.imgtec.com/downloads/24-opencl-sdk

[/quote]

Can open source the android APK source code ?(OCL_OGLES2ImageConvolution.apk)
I may learn how to integrate updated libPVROCL.so

The source for all examples in the SDK are included in the package.