queston for imagination opengles1.1 extend pack

I mean that your emulator only contains  .lib not .dll  so we can compile our programme,but after compiling success, we want to run the programme on PC+mobile development platform, but for shortage of .dll  , we can’t ? How could we to do this ? we need  to see the result of our programme.

Our PC Emulation SDK contains both .lib and .dll files. The 2700G SDK contains only the .lib because the .dll is already on the device.

if we copy the .dll  to PC  it can let the our programme on PC+mobile  run ? I think it can't because on PC your .dll can find real  imagination hardware,so we worry about this ,because  we want to use dellX51v to build 3D programme use your hardware support.

Thnaks a lot for your answer!

No, you cannot share DLLs or executables between your PC and the Axim.

If you want your application to run on a PC you have to build and link it against the libGLES_CM.lib from our PC Emulation SDK. To run it, the libGLES_CM.dll from the same SDK needs to be in the same location as the executable or in the WindowsSystem32 folder.

If you want the application to run on the Axim you have to build it for Windows Mobile and link against the libGLES_CL.lib from the 2700G SDK.

how to get the libGLES_CM.dll  that can link on PC  and  thus we can run our openGLES1.0 programme on PC+mobile5.0, do you have dlls like above discription? If you have ,please send it to us, we really need it!  Thanks a  lot!

The DLL is part of our OpenGL ES 1.1 PC Emulation SDK. It can be found in the BuildsOGLESWindowsPCLib folder.

In your OpenGL ES 1.1 PC Emulation SDK, the .DLL is for X86, not ARM.  And in the OpenGL ES 1.0 PC Emulation SDK, the .LIB is for ARM, but it is not has the .DLL. 

You said that the .DLL is in the dellX51v, but how can i get it.
tandhi wrote:
You said that the .DLL is in the dellX51v, but how can i get it.

Why exactly would you need the driver anywhere else than on the device?

I need to debug the APP before run it on the device. So i need to run the APP on the WINCE platform firstly. So I need the LIBGLES_CM.dll for arm.

Are you referring to ARM/WinCE emulation on PC? If so you will have to use another OpenGL ES implementation in the emulator, like Vincent.

Thanks a lot for you answer!

Yes, i do. Your mean that I cann't use the OpenGL ES implementation in you emulator. I want to know that if i use other OpenGL ES implementation in the emulator, can i run the APP on the X51V?

thanks
tandhi wrote:
Yes, i do. Your mean that I cann't use the OpenGL ES implementation in you emulator.

Our PC Emulation is an OpenGL ES implementation for Windows/x86 and Linux/x86.

Quote:
I want to know that if i use other OpenGL ES implementation in the emulator, can i run the APP on the X51V?

You will need different builds for the emulator and X51v, the former linking against the other OpenGL ES implementation, the latter linking against the libGLES_CL.lib from our 2700G SDK.
I think i know that. I will trouble you if  have any question on it.

Thank you very much!!!!!

Do you have the libGLES_CL.dll, the same as in the X51V? I need it, can you give it to me.

Thanks a lot!!

Sorry, but we do not distribute drivers.

thanks~~~How can i get it or where can i get? Or no method

Could you please explain why you need this file? It should be pre-installed on the device already, and it won’t work anywhere else.

I build the ARM/WINCE emulator with the libGLES_CL.lib is in you ES1.0 PocketPC SDK. Also I want to run the APP this emulator before run it on the device, but i don't have the libGLES_CL.dll, so I need it to see the effect of the APP on the ARM/WINCE/PC emulator.

As I wrote above, you cannot use the libGLES_CL.dll from the device in the WinCE emulator. You can use Vincent as OpenGL ES implementation for the emulator, but this means you need separate builds for the emulator and for the Axim.

The important is that I can debug the application on the PC.