I want to deploy AI algorithms on the armeabi-v7a architecture for the Android platform using NC-SDK, but I couldn’t find any information about 32-bit ARM in the documentation. Can I do this? Or have you verified NC-SDK on the 32-bit ARM architecture?
Many thanks for your message and welcome to the PowerVR Developer Forum!
I will ask this information internally and come back to you.
I would like to ask please some extra information to better answer your question.
- What NC-SDK version do you have?
- Will your AI algorithms be used for GPU support or will you be using a NNA?
- Will you only be using IMGDNN?
Thank you very much for your reply. To better answer your questions, I will address them one by one:
- My NC-SDK version is 2.10_academic.
- My AI algorithm currently plans to use GPU support, but may need to use NNA in the longer term.
- **I prioritize using IMGDNN because my AI algorithm will be deployed on an SoC with an IMG GE8300 GPU. However, my algorithm needs to run on an armeabi-v7a architecture system. If IMGDNN cannot meet this requirement, I will consider other NEURAL COMPUTE SDKs.
Thanks for your patience.
I have asked internally. I am afraid there are no 32-bit Arm binaries of NC-SDK nor IMGDNN and currently there are no plans to generate them, so I am sorry I won’t be able to help you in this regard.
Please let me know if there are any other topics I could assist you with.