Cannot Download ANY SDK

I am attempting to download the Khronos OpenGL ES 2.0 SDK for the iOS platform, but receive the following message after agreeing to the legal terms and clicking on the “continue download” button:

ADODB.Field error ‘800a0bcd’

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/country_ip.asp, line 29

I have attempted the Download in Safari, Chrome, IE, and Firefox. I have tried all the other platforms for the SDK, and older versions of the SDK. I have registered 3 different accounts with 3 different usernames/e-mails.  I am in the United States, and have indicated that with my registration. Every time the "continue download" button brings up this message and no download.

Does anyone know where else you can obtain a copy of the Khronos OpenGL ES 2.0 SDK for iOS?? 

Thanks for any help,

-Ryan

Hi,

I also got the same error when I tried to download “Khronos OpenGL ES 1.1 SDKs” for the iOS platform. I had also tried downloading PVRTune separately and I received the same error. I am also in the U.S. like the original poster and I have indicated the same during registration.

Has anybody found any solution for this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Genu

Emailing tech support was no help, they never responded.

I just came back every day or so and tried again until it finally worked about a week later.

Thanks for the tip Ryan. I will try my luck and keep trying to download it.

I had emailed tech support about an hour ago. I hope I have better luck with them and if they do get back to me with a solution, I will post it.

Thanks again,

Genu

I was finally able to download the SDK from HOME on my first try. I guess the network settings at work must have messed with the download.

This is a web site error which we were forwarding to the web team. They assure us that a solution for this intermittent problem is in the works but in the meantime the only workaround is to keep trying, I’m afraid.

I think we assumed that they were getting back to you as it’s their issue - apologies for the wall of silence.