Collad2POD - Filename Paths with spaces??

I have written my own GUI shell for calling your Collada2POD converter on Win32.  Yes, I know that you already have a GUI, but it doesn’t suit my needs for my pipeline.

The problem that I have is that I cannot seem to get your Collada2POD to accept any spaces in the Path or Filenames passed to it.

I’ve even attempted using %20 instead of the actual ASCII space character, but to no avail.  Your GUI seems to be able to pass file-path names with no problem.

Could you provide me with the solution to get the “space” character to be accepted?  If that’s some other encoding no problem…just need to know what that is.

BitMangler wrote:
I have written my own GUI shell for calling your Collada2POD converter on Win32.  Yes, I know that you already have a GUI, but it doesn't suit my needs for my pipeline.

The problem that I have is that I cannot seem to get your Collada2POD to accept any spaces in the Path or Filenames passed to it.

I've even attempted using %20 instead of the actual ASCII space character, but to no avail.  Your GUI seems to be able to pass file-path names with no problem.

Could you provide me with the solution to get the "space" character to be accepted?  If that's some other encoding no problem...just need to know what that is.

Hi,

You should be able to just surround the path in quotes but there appears to be a bug stopping this from working. This is something we'll fix for our next release. In the meantime surrounding the path with " seems to work.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks for the quick reply.  Yes, I had already tried the double quotes as well, and noted that it also didn’t work.  I’ll attempt now by wrapping entire string with the "

The:

works perfectly…again Thanks!

:-))