modify POD file

Hi!

I wanted to change the mask object with an other objet that i create. I generated a POD file.

I copied the generated POD file in the project and i opened the project and i modified the POD file name with POD file name that i generate. But i get this mesage: ERROR: Couldn’t load the .pod file.

The object that i generate is a teapot. to generate the teapot object i did so:

I opened PVRShaman then File->Open Build-in Object->Teapot . I get the teapot object in the scene window. finally i save this file Teapot.pod.

In the application i change Mask.pod with Teapot.pod i get the error message.

Help please!

Great thanks!

Which example are you altering? I suspect that the application is not finding the pod file that you’ve created. Can you go back to the original version of the application and directly replace the Mask.pod file with your own by renaming it to be “Mask.pod” and put it in the same place? Does the application still fail?

Which example are you altering? I suspect that the application is not finding the pod file that you've created. Can you go back to the original version of the application and directly replace the Mask.pod file with your own by renaming it to be "Mask.pod" and put it in the same place? Does the application still fail?

Which example are you altering? I suspect that the application is not finding the pod file that you've created. Can you go back to the original version of the application and directly replace the Mask.pod file with your own by renaming it to be "Mask.pod" and put it in the same place? Does the application still fail?

I ran into the same problem. I am wondering why I can not replace in the same directory a new pod file with a different name and change the name of the file in the code base.

Per the recommendation above I renamed my new pod file to the old pod file and it finally worked ... but this seems a little strange. Why can't I use a new file?

Can someone tell me if I am misinterpreting the loading functions wrong?

I was running the skinning example (green man running)...

Thanks!