POD PLLUGIN FOR 3DS MAX 2015

Dear Team,

i applied the service pack2 of 3ds max 2015 and the plugin pod exporter , doesnt work anymore,(IGAME linkage)

May you give me a link to have the new one if you have 5 min ?

thanks alot

david

Hi David,

Could you let us know the version of the igame.dll that comes with your updated copy of 3DSMax? This can be done by checking the file version under details in the .dlls properties.

Once we have this we can determine if we already have support internally or if it is something we need to add.

Cheers,

Scott

Hello Scott

igame.dll is 17.2.259.0 , the sdk support until the version 17.1.149.0.

Thanks alot

david

Hello ,

don’t you know if it is possible to get the plugin ?

thanks in advance

david

Hi David,

I’ve uploaded a PVRGeoPOD beta package to our support portal. You can download it here (FYI, login required).

It contains a new plugin that should work with 3DS Max 2015. Please let us know if you encounter any issues with the new plugin.

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks alot,

i succeed to login but i have the following message :

Sorry, the action you are trying to perform is not allowed. If you believe you should have permissions for this action (for example, submitting Tickets to the support team), please report the issue on our public forum: http://forum.imgtec.com/categories/powervr-graphics

any idea ?

david

Hi i just saw the new beta section appearing in the download, it is the latest one i suppose :slight_smile:

Ah - there was an error with the beta download permissions. Sorry about that. I’ve corrected it now.

Joe

Yup. It was built last night :slight_smile:

We’re currently missing release notes from the beta descriptions. I’ll try to put a release note list together in the next few days. I’ll update the list as new builds are uploaded (the download location will remain the same).

Joe