PVRTune exported data

hi IMG,
PVRTune User Manual for SDK v3.5 mentions in Appendix B files such as Raw Data, Timing Data, Active Counters and Marks and their description, but doesn’t tell where to find those files. Are they supposed to be pulled out of .pvrtune file generated by PVRPerfServer? Or maybe PVRPerfServer itself can generate bunch of separate files instead of single .pvrtune?

I send all gathered performance data to file via --sendto option. My HW is SGX544-116MP on TI OMAP5 SoC.

Thanks and regargs,
Sergey

Hi Sergiy,

[blockquote]Are they supposed to be pulled out of .pvrtune file generated by PVRPerfServer? Or maybe PVRPerfServer itself can generate bunch of separate files instead of single .pvrtune?[/blockquote]
Apologies for the confusion. This feature is only available in a confidential version of the tool. It seems there was an error in our documentation build that resulted in the section being erroneously included in the public doc. We will make sure this issue is corrected for our upcoming 4.0 SDK release.

If you are interested in signing a mutual NDA to access this feature, we can distribute the confidential version of the tool to you. You can begin the NDA signing processing by filling in the template email on this page: https://pvrsupport.imgtec.com/

Joe

hi Joe,
thank you for clarifying this, I’ll try to do as you’ve suggested.