SDK2.x shading languages

I want to ask a question.It's about the shading language. I'm a new learner. I want to know int the SDK package trainingcourse ,in the 06_introducingPVRtool and later examples what does the *.fsc,*.fsh *vsc mean???? and how can i produce such file by myself????Now i'm begin to write program .but i don't hnow how to generate such shading files........Please help me

Best regards!!                                                                         

help me

vsh is a GLSL vertex shader source file and fsh is a fragment shader GLSL file. vsc and fsc are compiled binaries created using vsh and fsh files, respectively.

Many platforms do not support pre-compiled shader files, so instead our SDK applications target online shader compilation (shaders are compiled when the application launches). Online shader compilation provides a more flexible solution as binaries would need to be compiled for particular graphics cores, which means you would have to create binaries for multiple target platforms for each shader.

Depending on your target platform, you may be able to obtain a shader compiler for your target platform from the manufacturer.

You can use a shader editor, such as PVRUniSCoEditor that is included in our free SDK, to create and edit shader files. Depending on your development OS, you may also be able to use the default shader compiler in this utilitiy to compile shader files so that you can see per line cycle count approximations, which make it easier to find bottlenecks in your shaders. The files generated by this compilation are only for development and are unlikely to work on your target platform.Joe2010-07-05 10:12:18

thanks for your reply,it’s very useful.i want to blit bmp files using powerVR with opengles.Which API should i use??Please help me. i want to use the powerVR to accelerate the speed.
Best regards for you

thanks for your reply,it’s very useful.i want to blit bmp files using

powerVR with opengles.Which API should i use??Please help me. i want to

use the powerVR to accelerate the speed.

Best regards for you,i find that i haven’t use the GPU(powerVR)yet