I am new to PowerVr and Graphics, As a beginner i want to test few examples on Pandaboard Es. Also Want to build any one example for pandabord.
Please Tell me the simplest way for testing the powervr.
- I ahve download the PowerVR SDK installer on my host ubuntu x86 pc
- edit the make_example.mak with “PLATFORM=armv7”
- make (02_IntroducingPVRShell example)
- copy exicutable to panda board
- on Pandaboard sudo apt-get install ubuntu-omap4-extras
- sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libGLES_CM.so.1 /usr/lib/libGLES_CM.so
Can’t open remote control input device (/dev/ttyS1)
PVRShell: EGL 1.4 initialized
PVR:(Error): OSIsProcessPrivileged: not implemented, default returns false [598, /osfunc_um.c]
Exit message has been set to: “PVRShell: Unable to create surface
PVRShell: Unable to create surface
- why this is happening? whats the wrong.
Depending on the OS build you have running on your Panda, you may need to use the hard-float (hf) version of our LinuxARMv7 SDK. If you select the Linux ARM package during SDK installation, the soft-float and hard-float packages will be downloaded.
I would recommend using the pre-built binaries in our SDK to test your device before trying to build your own. This will help you isolate the problem.