Will undervolting my 2080Ti help with my CPU bottleneck? i7-5820K

I have an i7-5820k and was wondering if lowering the power limit of my 2080ti will help smooth some of the frames or at least decrease the CPU bottleneck I have?

Currently, the CPU is overclocked to 4.5Ghz @ 1.28v running about 77c under load. I’ve tried disabling hyperthreading, lowering voltages of both CPU and GPU, changing resolution/game fidelity settings, adjusting monitor refresh rates, enabling GSync/vsync options etc.

Can’t seem to get stable frames no matter what I do. In every title I play (Fortnite, PUBG, Gears4, even single player titles like Borderlands 1 and 2), frames drop every few seconds to a noticable degree, it’s like screen tearing in a sense of both movement/visuals. Any help of the matter would gladly be appreciated or by pointing me in right direction via some already posted articles or tutorials.

Currently, the CPU is overclocked to 4.5Ghz @ 1.28v running about 77c under load. I’ve tried disabling hyperthreading, lowering voltages of both CPU and GPU, changing resolution/game fidelity settings, adjusting monitor refresh rates, enabling GSync/vsync options etc.

agreed!!

i7 5820k won’t bottleneck that gpu.
Play at max graphical settings and resolution to avoid CPU bottleneck and utilize the GPU well.

Also You posted this question in the wrong forum (This forum is for mobile GPUs).