We have updated several of our Utilities and they are ready for download. Please, feel free to send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this forum. We are specially interested in your feedback for the Blender plug-in.
- Fixed vertex colours export
- Set bone weight’s default type value to float
- Added to scene previously missing empty objects
- Implemented missing Interleave vectors option
- Implemented missing Export geometry option
- Implemented missing Fixed point option
- Implemented missing Triangle sorting options
- Implemented missing Primitive type options
- Fixed Passing Material attribute shinness
- Implemented post process command execution under windows
- Stopped processing the animation if not exporting animations.
- Fixed a bug where some nodes may be incorrectly tagged as meshes.
- Fixed a recently introduced bug where the 4th element in a vertex attribute would be garbage.
- The exporters now correctly write the ‘index animations’ option to file.
- Fix to the scaling of the camera offset (i.e. making camera appear behind the view position).
- Resolve a bug that caused .pfx files to fail compilation occasionally
- Do not recalculate the sizes of the gui widgets when the window is minimised.
- Make material properties dialog modal when prompting the user as a scene is opened (This makes the behaviour less confusing)
- Fixed problem when loading POD scenes with no geometry.
- Fixed crash caused by attempting to do skinning when no bone batches are present in the POD file.
- Fixed Control Window focus (so it stays at the back when an application launches)
- Fixed glIsEnable for MATRIX_INDEX_ARRAY_OESFixed glGetIntegeriv for GL_ALPHA_REF
- Fixed Matrix palette’s bindings to VBO not being updated when given VBO was deleted
- Fixed bug where vertex components with 4 values were not exported correctly.
- Fixed the appearance of phantom animations when the collada file doesn’t contain any.