BADA Samsung S8500 problem

Hello.

I make my own object in LightWave. Export to Collada ane make POD file. IN IntroducingPOD i change Vertex and Shader and show animation. All is ok in simulator and in device. When I moved that same object to StencilBuffer and delete stencil functions then Cylinder and Sphere are ok in simulator and on device. Next wen I change Sphere or Cylinder to my POD file (like in IntroducingPOD) then in simulator all is ok but on device (Samsung S8500) object is inwisible! I spend many time on, chang cull_face, translations etc and nothing. I’m using RGB565 textures. That same textures are visible in IntroducingPOD on device.

This is problem using CMOdel class? Textures?

Thx for help.

I will try with textures. That mus be it.

This doesn’t sound like a problem with textures as if the textures weren’t available then the model would still be visible (just untextured).

Can you send this example to us at devtech@imgtec.com so that we can investigate it further?

Resolved.

I am using CModel class from Stencil Example. In pod file I have camera, mesh and light. When I switch to camera view and load Shader program it wasn't work. Must be LoadShader in my CModel class.

Thanks for help Gordon :)

Glad you got it sorted out Smile