POD PLUGIN IN 3DS MAX

Dear Team

I made the mistake to apply the service Pack 6 of 3ds max 2013 ,64 bit , as it was correcting bug in 3ds that i needed to be solve.

But the problem is now that 3ds max cant load your plugin because i IGAME version is not compatible anymore.

Collada export will fix that problem temporally but i think you should be aware.

As well the plugin for the texture to be able to see the pvr in the material doesnt work.

KInd regards

david

Hi David,

Thanks for reporting this. We’re investigating the issue now.

Regards,

Joe

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the issue with PVRGeoPOD. Our 3.1 release, which should be available next week will have support for service pack 6.

As for the 3DS Max PVRTexTool plug-in, it worked fine for me. Did you place the plugin inside 3DS Max’s plugins folder?

Thanks,

Scott

Hello ,

thanks , yes i did , usual business.

i am going to redo it again .

Thanks for this great tool !!!

david

i do confirm that by my side , the texture plugin doesnt work with 3ds max 2013 64 bit / service pack 6.

regards

david

Hi David,

Which version of the TexTool plug-in are you using? Also which revision of the SDK - I believe there was a bug in the plug-in which came with the first release of the 3.0 SDK, which was fixed in the recent update. Perhaps you’re using the older version?

Thanks,

Tobias

Hello Tobias,

Many apologize , you are right , it seems that the latest plugin on texturing work !!! , i have a directory with all version of your sdk and i probably took the wrong one !!!

super , only the POD plugin is down with the new autodesk service pack.

Kind regards

david