Our latest major release (v3.3) is now available from our download page!
New features include:
- OpenGL ES 3.1 PVRVFrame emulation: Support for the recently ratified OpenGL ES 3.1 graphics API
- PVRHub for Android: Brand new GUI, Android 4.4 (KitKat) support and improved capture of Android Native Buffers
- PVRTraceGUI: Enhanced search and navigation, simplified remote recording and complete support for OpenGL ES 3.0
- PVRTuneGUI: Enhanced search and selection, new counters (inc. memory load , per-CPU core loads and additional per-PID stats), improved OpenGL ES data capture performance and a new widget (Monitor) for a simplified bottleneck overview
- PVRTexTool: New PVRTC codec for improved image quality and thread handling, fixes for BC1 compression artefacts and ETC2 codec memory leaks
- Documentation: Comprehensive documentation review and update (fixing known issues from the previous release and improving clarity)
The release also includes an assortment of bug fixes and performance optimizations. The full release notes can be found here.