A nice tool, it saves us from writing our own FX Composer, and I think it should supports Imagination hardware better.
However, after trying this tool, I found some problems, I'll try to describe them as clearly as possible:
1. The code editor is not convenient enough:
Do not support comment/uncomment of code blocks. When I try to comment each line seperately, the text cursor do not keep at the home of a
line, so I must keep on clicking "left arrow key" ( or "home key" ).
Do not support "ctrl + mouse left click" to choose a word.
When I click in the "line count" region, it can't select the whole line ( includes the /r/n ).
I can use "ctrl + f" to open a search window, but I can't use "ctrl + f" to close it.
2. No material pannel ( like in 3ds max ). I can't easily preview the materials. Besides, if the material count increases, it's not convenient to choose them from a drop-down list.
3. I opened a material effect code and did some modify, then I pressed F5, but it didn't apply the material to the mesh. Why not apply the current editing material?
4. I open PVR Shaman, maximum the window, then open a POD. But if I close the tool then open it again, the window is not maxed, and the latest POD is not auto opened.
5. The control of the 3D view window is not convenient, I have to click the "pan/rotate..." buttons again and again. Why not refer to 3DSMax ?
6. BUG: open the tool, then click Editor pannel, then the Editor label keeps shinning.
7. The error report of the shader compiler is sometimes incorrect, and may cause some misunderstanding.
8. I choose "Help menu", but it brings up a file relocation window?
I think problem 6,7,8 are not fatal, however I hope the rest problems can be fixed.
Thanks a lot.