gl_FragData index max supported 1 - Windows Emulator GL ES 3.0

Hello,

I just updated to the latest emulator for Windows (GLES 3.0) and I got an error that I haven’t before:

scode lang="{language}" The shader failed OpenGL ES shader validation. Call glGetShaderInfoLog to retrieve the shader info log.
Failed to compile pixel shader: Compile failed.
ERROR: 0:139: Active array size for gl_FragData is 2, greater than number of draw buffers supported: 1
ERROR: 0:140: Active array size for gl_FragData is 2, greater than number of draw buffers supported: 1
ERROR: 0:142: Active array size for gl_FragData is 3, greater than number of draw buffers supported: 1
ERROR: 0:143: Active array size for gl_FragData is 3, greater than number of draw buffers supported: 1
ERROR: 0:149: Active array size for gl_FragData is 4, greater than number of draw buffers supported: 1
ERROR: 5 compilation errors. No code generated.[/scode]

With the previous version I was able to render the 4 render targets at the same time, now I got this error, should I specify something to get it working again?

Thanks!

Hi Daniel,

Are you using PVR VFrame? What is the previous version? What is the current version? How could we reproduce the problem?

bests,
Marton