PVRSHAMANGUI

Dear Team

on linux the PVRSHAMAN GUI TOOLS CRASH quit a lot :

when leaving i have the following output :

PVRTTextureLoadFromPointer warning: PVRTC not supported. Converting to RGBA8888 instead.

PVRTTextureLoadFromPointer warning: PVRTC not supported. Converting to RGBA8888 instead.

QClipboard: Unable to receive an event from the clipboard manager in a reasonable time

kind regards

david

Hi David,

Can you describe how to reproduce the crashes you’re seeing? A member of our team has ran some quick tests with the 3.2 SDK PVRShaman on Ubuntu 12.04, but hasn’t encountered any instability.

You can ignore the PVRTC decompression warnings. I’ve filed BRN47660 for them to be hidden from users in a future version of the tool.

Thanks,

Joe

Hello Joe

it s happening alot when i play with texture, change texture and the pfx editor mostly

regards

david

HI David,

I’ve filed the Ubuntu 12.04 instability issues as BRN47703 in our tracker. Our 3.3 SDK is imminent though, so its too late for a fix to make it into our initial release.

Thanks,

Joe